- Admission form to be completely filled
- Copy of the birth certificate to be submitted
- Three photographs of the child to be submitted
- One photograph of parents
- ID cards to be completely filled
- Fees to be paid before the due date
- Admission form to be filled in completely
- Child record form giving the details of the child
- Three photographs of the child to be submitted (one for admission form and two for ID cards)
- Copy of the birth certificate of the child
- Two ID cards will be issued. One to be sent in the bag along with the child and the other to be shown by the parent at the time of pick up.
- Medical emergency statement to signed by the parents
- Child Medication log to be submitted if any medicines to be administered to the child
- One diary will be issued for each child. The details of the child should be completely filled in with a photograph pasted.
- A copy of the immunization schedule
Nature Walk was conducted on 8th August, 2014. We took the students for a nature walk in the school premise, where teachers showed the students various plants, trees, flowers in and around the school. Teacher played games with the students. The students enjoyed the nature walk. They had fun and also were told about the importance of the Nature. Read More..
Red Day was conducted on 13th August 2014, where the students were dressed in Red Coloured Dresses. Teacher showed them various things (apple, red rose, cherries, strawberries etc.) which are Red in colour. Teacher asked students to colour the worksheets (apple). Read More..
The school reopens on 5th November 2014
Children's Day celebration on 14th November