- Faculty and non-teaching staffs are two of the pillars on which a school stands which is why we invest a lot of time and effort in choosing our faculty.
- Our teachers are caring and well educated in the art of human behaviour which helps them bring out the best in your child.
- Your child will be in good hands because our teachers are responsible and experienced in handling children. They have many years of experience backing them as educators and they know well how to make learning fun.
- Most of our teachers have completed a teachers’ training course such as B.Ed which enabled them to use visual, aural and oral aids to teach your child well.
- Our teachers impart knowledge to children in simple terms so that it can be understood by all.
- Your child will never feel left behind in class because our teachers set an amiable pace of learning which can be grasped by all.
- Our teachers take up refresher courses regularly to familiarize themselves with newer development in concepts taught in class. This helps them bring in fresher thought processes and examples to enrich a student’s learning process.
- Teachers also attend seminars and discussions regarding pedagogy to know the latest methods of teaching adopted in schools all over the world.
- Regular parent teacher meetings are scheduled by teachers to take your inputs regarding academics and co-curriculum activities. These meetings help to keep you involved in your child’s progress in school.
- You can expect to be regularly informed about assignments and class tests by your child’s class teacher.
- Not only do teachers take adequate care of your children, but also our non- teaching staff does. They are there to help our students with any kind of problem that comes up.
- Our non-teaching staffs are rigorously trained to care for your child at times of sickness, field trips and any other emergencies that may come up.
We try to forge bonds between our students and faculty and non-teaching staff so that when they pass out, they have only fond memories and respect for each other.
Nature Walk was conducted on 8th August, 2014. We took the students for a nature walk in the school premise, where teachers showed the students various plants, trees, flowers in and around the school. Teacher played games with the students. The students enjoyed the nature walk. They had fun and also were told about the importance of the Nature.Read More..
Red Day was conducted on 13th August 2014, where the students were dressed in Red Coloured Dresses. Teacher showed them various things (apple, red rose, cherries, strawberries etc.) which are Red in colour. Teacher asked students to colour the worksheets (apple). Read More..
The school reopens on 5th November 2014
Children's Day celebration on 14th November